BECOME A CORPORATE MEMBER AT THE PALACE
Become a "Circle of Friends" Member Today
Palace Theatre Membership Benefits Include:
- Exclusive ticket access to the best seats in the house
- Advance notification about upcoming events and the ability to purchase tickets before the general public
- Invitation to Members-Only Receptions prior to select performances
- Special invitations to meet-and-greet the artists when possible for certain membership levels
- Recognition in all of our performance programs of the season
- President's Circle ($25,000+)
- Leadership Circle ($15,000 - $24,999)
- Director's Circle ($10,000 - $14,999)
- Partner ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Producer ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Promoter ($1,000 - $2,499)
Memberships start at $100 and are valid for one full year. Membership is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Most, but not all, shows are made available for Member pre-sale. Some Arts Partner and Rental shows maybe excluded. Access to Member pre-sale tickets are on a per show, not a per transaction, basis. Additional rental costs include, but are not limited to: catering, staffing, equipment, cleaning and more. Additional limitations may apply. Visit the Rental page on our website for more information. Membership Benefits are Subject to Change. Membership is valid for 364 days from the date of purchase.
This list reflects all contributions received from November 1, 2018 – September 30, 2019. Please report any errors to the Development Office.
The Palace Theatre gratefully extends a sincere thank you to the following corporations and foundations for their philanthropic leadership:
CIRCLE OF FRIENDS – CORPORATE MEMBERS
President’s Circle ($25,000+)
Harman International Industries
One Stamford Realty
SL Green Realty Corp.
Dr. and Mr.s Roger Brunswick
Leadership Circle ($15,000-$24,999)
Pitney Bowes Inc.
Robinson & Cole LLP
Director’s Circle ($10,000-$14,999)
Castleton Commodities International
Ernst & Young LLP
First County Bank
RFR Realty LLC
Shipman & Goodwin LLP
Cacace, Tusch & Santagata
Day Pitney LLP
Elm Eastern Land Management
Finn Dixon & Herling LLP
George & Jessica Harris Foundation
Grade A ShopRite
Icon International Inc.
Murtha Cullina LLP
Dr. Joseph & Lillian Stiefel Foundation
Grafico Marketing Group
Murace Plumbing Co., Inc.
Stamford Downtown Special Service District
Stamford Office Furniture
The Rich Foundation
Tooher-Ferraris Insurance Group
City Carting Inc.
United Services of American an AffinEco Company